Veego Software Ltd. is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Table of Contents
DefinitionsPersonal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Veego Software Ltd.
Data Protection principlesWe promise to follow the following data-protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding processing Personal Data upon request.
- Our Processing activities fit and are limited to the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We gather and Process only the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited regarding time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of Personal Data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data.
Data Subject’s rightsThe Data Subject (you) has the following rights:
- Right to information – You have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – You have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data that we have gathered.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you may request that your Personal Data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to Processing – In certain cases, you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or, if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – In the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of a supervisory authority – Yyou have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw any consent given for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gatherInformation you have provided us This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly information that is necessary for delivering to you a product or service, or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us in order for you to comment or perform other activities on our website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address. Information automatically collected about you This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information (if any), your IP address, your shopping history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. Information from our partners We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information that you have provided them directly or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here. Publicly available information We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal DataWe use your Personal Data to:
- Provide our services to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract
- To identify you;
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- To communicate for sales or invoicing
- To send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes for which we have asked your consent
- The link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests
- There would be appropriate safeguard for Processing
Who else may access your Personal DataWe do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
- Our processing partners
- Our business partners
- Connected third parties
How we secure your dataWe do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. If you have an account with us, note that you must keep your username and password secret.
ChildrenWe do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so that you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Contact InformationSupervisory Authority