Key Areas of Responsibility
- End-to-End product responsibility in a rapidly growing innovative start-up
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis of market conditions, key competitors, and customer trends to identify opportunities for product improvement
- Define and analyze the metrics that influence product success
- Work closely with the Sales, Delivery, and Marketing teams to gather requirements, identify new product needs, and help discover new business opportunities
- Work closely with the Design and R&D teams to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed
- Build products that deliver great customer experience, produce stickiness and encourage engagement
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager
- Super energetic & enthusiastic team worker
- Fast learner, open-minded, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passionate about data-driven innovative products and excited about building and leading processes from scratch to successful products
- Previous experience working with R&D teams, writing PRDs and Product Specifications document
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams.
- You are familiar with the telecommunication industry – Advantage
Job Category: Product
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv